Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I've Started Exercising! (Again)

I'm really sore and shaky right now because I just finished exercising. Because I lack any strength (seriously, I can't do a pull op or push up) I've started doing pilates. Cassey Ho has a blog and video channel on YouTube, so I've got a workout all planned for me. I remember a while back when I was doing my own routine every other day. I felt really good and I could feel myself getting stronger. But then I just lost my groove and I intend to get back into it. I've been doing it since Monday, and I think today's workout was the funnest.

My hair is extremely big right now. Imagine Merida with brown hair. Yeah. I'm not quite sure why it's so big. It just does this sometimes. I usually have my hair up, because it gets really hot with so much hair, but I have it down now because I'm cold. It's actually pretty nice, I have a portable heater. :P

Today I worked more in learning Gaelic. It's so exciting learning new phrases. I'm almost done with Chapter Two! I wish I knew more people who wanted to learn Gaelic. Tiana is now learning French instead of German, because a few of our friends are learning French, and Sereina, at least used to, want to learn French. There are multiple languages I would like to know, and in this order: Scottish Gaelic, French, Russian. I would learn French with her, but though I don't really have many/any body to speak it to, I want to learn Gaelic first.

Finally, a week has passed and a new episode of Arrow airs tonight! It's hard to believe we're only on episode three! So much has happened. I want to just explode right now...

Looks like we're having another late dinner. Usually we have dinner around four, but it's a little past six and we haven't had dinner yet. Ug. I'm so hungry right now.

I think I shall go work on my Gaelic! I seriously am so excited for when I'm fluent. Or should I say flieanta. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment