Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Geeky Brothers are Awesome

Last night we finally caught up on Arrow! We've now see season three episode one, and I don't have to worry about all the spoilers I've discovered. Finally! It so exciting, I can't wait to see what happens next! A new character came in the last episode with the name of Ray Palmer (The Atom). Haha, I love having Daniel as a comic fan. If it wasn't for him I would have no idea who that is. It's so fun watching it together, because most of the time Daniel will freak when just a name is mentioned. Like Professor Ivo's boat is called the Amazo (Amazo is a robot created by Ivo which has all the powers and weaknesses of the Justice League of America). Or Daniel saw something about Ferris Air (which has to do with Green Lantern), and Cord Industries (Which has to do with Ted Cord, AKA Blue Beetle). Awesome as it is, I'm still sad at something that happened in the last episode, and of something that is sure to come.

So Kokopelli has always been an awesome cat, but he has this strange thing where if I play my harmonica (that is just make sound out of it, I can't actually play a song) then he'll come running to be and get all purry and cuddly. It's rather ironic, because he's named after Kokopelli, the music God (a God that we do not believe in). But I found out today, while practicing my recorder, that he will come to a recorder too. It's funny, he'll be sleeping and I'll play, his head will shoot up and he'll start purring and he'll come over and start marking his scent on the instrument and he wont stop until I stop playing. He usually ends up jerking the instrument out of my mouth.

I've decided I want to practice a bit of Gaelic today. I keep learning more of the language, and the page I learn it on tests me to see if I can figure out how to say sentences correctly. Lately I've been getting them right, and it's just so fun learning a new language!

No comments:

Post a Comment