Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

The Party

The party was Saturday, and it's Monday and I haven't posted about it. But I'm here now to record every detail! Okay, I'm kidding, I'll just give an overview.

The party was great! The turnout was smaller than I thought, but still fun. The skit actually turned out really well. Even though I was off stage and didn't come out except for the final bow I was really nervous. I wanted everything to go right, and I didn't want to mess up! I had to move props around in the dark and cue the lights and stuff. It all turned out well.

Actually, the party started out rough for me. Just after arriving (we were the second ones there) I had to go get my dads coat out of the car. I ran out, grabbed it, jumped out and boom. Twisted ankle. Basically imagine someone hitting your ankle with a hammer. Yeah, you get the picture. Because of my little mishap I was hopping around the entire night, and I missed out on the dancing. I really love dancing too.

There was lots of games, including death hand shake/mafia, signs, and my personal favorite winkum (aaaaand I probably spelled that wrong).

The different costumes were: Rose Tyler for Doctor Who, me as a Whovian, Annabeth from Percy Jackson and the Olymipans (I think that was it), Emma Swan from Once Upon a Time, Tristan from Weeping Willow, Astrid from How to Train Your Dragon 2, a Minion from Despicable Me, an army guy, a girl from the 50's, Monk and Herald from Monk, a cowgirl, and a pirate. I think that covers everybody.

So yeah, that's a bit of an overview of the party. Now on to other random things in my life.

NANOWRIMO!!! Ahhhh, it's so close. I'm really, really excited. Sadly there's almost no chance of me having a new computer before November (I haven't even found one to buy, and shipping alone takes around a week).

I want to write about a gypsy girl during the French Revolution. Okay, that was really random. But I do.

2 comments:

  1. :D Oh that is too funny. I don't know if you did this on purpose or not, but the movie is called Despicable Me...not Disposable Me. :) Maybe that was auto correct, but either way it's pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Haha, darn auto correct! I should probably go change that. :P

    ReplyDelete