Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2014

My Brain is so Rebellious

So now that I'm pretty much obsessed with Lord of the Rings (though I've yet to see the last movie) I've come to appreciate the Piano Guys Lord of the Rings song. It's amazing! I love it so much! Now I want the Lord of the Rings Lego game! Did I mention we finally got a new Wii? I forgot, so I may be repeating myself (it wouldn't be the first time).

I really need to write an apocalyptic story. There's this song by Jo Blankenburg, it's called Hymn to the Apocalypse. It's one of my favorites of his (though I love pretty much all his music). It really gets me in the mood for an apocalyptic story, though I have too many other stories to finish before I can even think about starting a new one. That's why after NaNoWriMo I want to get really serious about writing my stories. That way I can write lots of books. There's this one part of the song that I can imagine a really epic knife fight between my future protagonist and antagonist. Something similar to the knife fight between Cap and Bucky (that is Captain America and The Winter Soldier).

Ug. I was sitting on my feet, and now they're all tingly because I squished all the blood out of them. But they are slowly returning to normal.

Before I started this post I was doing some for my dad. You know, I'm sorta his employee. My official title is Administrative Assistant at Trebon Business Strategies. That just sounds epic, I mean how many fifteen year old's can say that? Well... only me because this is a small business. :P

Do you ever get the urge to sing along to a song that completely lacks lyrics? Yeah, me too. All the time. So I just do a vocal thing along with the tune. It's not quite the same, but it works well enough.

I've been getting inspiration for my story Heart of Fire now! AAAAarrrhhhhggg! Seriously?! SERIOUSLY?! My brain does not want to work with me here! It's side tracking me, and just, argh... I seriously can't wait for NaNoWriMo, so my mind will be totally in Believe, and not every other story I've ever thought of. Then when it's over, THEN and ONLY THEN can I allow myself to work on another story. Gosh, I can't wait until next years NaNoWriMo! :P Actually, between NaNoWriMo there are to Camp NaNo's, where you set your word goal, and you can join a cabin and everything. I did it last year with a goal of fifteen thousand words, which changed to twenty thousand and in the end I only did around eleven thousand words. But that's still good progress on my story! Course now I've been changing that story a lot (I came up with it when I just started to get back into writing, so it's a little weak and cliche).

Tiana just came downstairs (I'm on my dad's computer) and noted my extremely dramatic music. Yes, it most definitely is dramatic. Honestly, that's the way to go. I should add Jo Blankenburgs music to my blog. Maybe add more variety so it's not just Adrian and Brunuh's music. Yeah, I think I'll do that now actually...

*A little later*

What do you think?! I love it! I added a few Piano Guys songs, as well as a quite a few of Jo and Axl's (those are two new composers that I love!). Now my blog just got more epic. Ahhh... feels like home. :P

1 comment:

  1. I started listening to Jo Blankenburg's music. It is amazing! How have I not found it before?
    Oh, and I've been re-listening to the entire album of Aura a lot too. Man, there's just so much great music!

    ReplyDelete