Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

More on my Favorite Music

I know I've talked about how great Jo Blankenburg is, but this guys music is entirely under appreciated. This guy is a genius and if my music making skills were half his I'd be happy. His music is just so amazing! I can think of no words to describe how epic it is. Not to say Adrian, Brunuh, Axles, or all the others music isn't good. But this guy's a professional. He should do a movie score. He'd be great!

My recorder practice has been going really well now that my hands have started to adjust. From what I can tell my recorder is made for bigger hands or something. I use video tutorials to learn songs, and everybody's fingers are close together while mine aren't. But that's okay, I still love my recorder. I learned the first bit of Noble Maiden Fair and have started to learn the rest by ear. There's just one high note that I can't figure out, so I'll go to the tutorial to see. You know, Magix can record instruments... though it might only record things that can hook up to the program. It seems like mixing a recorder, or any wind instrument, on a piano could be hard. I watch a live play of The Wolf and the Moon by Brunuh, and he'd play the tune of the flute with one hand and the... what did he call it? On the other. The uh... I dunno, but when the flute like... ug, I can't explain it.

I'm so hot right now. Seriously, I should be cold. Though it's not hot outside right now this heat will not leave us. I wish we had a huge freezer room like Costco, then I'd just hang out in there for a bit to cool down.

No comments:

Post a Comment