Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2014

More NaNoWriMo Prep

Tiana and I are deciding on what new NaNoWriMo traditions to start this year. We've got matching NaNo colored mugs that we're going to write the title and year of each of our books on. Every morning last November we would have hot chocolate. But as you may know I don't hardly eat sugar so I've changed to home made chocolate milk (and I can make hot chocolate too, but it takes longer). We're going to stay up until midnight so we can write as soon as possible, and we're planning to pick a special song to play just as the clock strikes midnight. We want to make this special, and we want to start traditions early.

Ow. For some reason my left wrist hurts, and I can think of no reason why. Sure, I did do some lifting when we took a bunch of stuff to our grandpa's basement, but shouldn't it have started hurting right after that, not an hour and a half later?

So my last post was technically this morning (12:42 in the morning). As I said, I couldn't sleep and I got bored so I decided to write a blog post. It was pretty short, and I luckily fell asleep; to wake up a few hours later. Let's just say I didn't sleep well, and so today I'm kind of tired.

I'm so tired. But I'll probably be wide awake and full of energy when I'm supposed to be sleeping. That seems to be how it always works, which isn't very helpful to me. I can't be sleepy during the day and wide awake when I can't do anything. Night is always when I get the urge to clean my room, or write, or something that I just can't do because it's midnight. :P

In Lego Batman 2 Daniel, on his game, unlocked Huntress and Hawk Girl. YAY! Those are two of my favorites, and now we just need to find Black Canary. Too bad they don't have a Green Arrow character, because that would be awesome. Then Daniel could be Green Arrow and I'd be Black Canary. Did you know that in the comics Canary and Arrow got married, and eventually moved to Seattle where they opened a flower shop called Sherwood Florist? Yeah, that's actually pretty awesome. :)

My dad is watching football. This is very strange, just because none of us are very big sports fans (though last year's Superbowl was pretty awesome). He was just shouting at the TV... :/ this is very weird.

1 comment:

  1. That NaNoWriMo process sounds like fun!
    Ever since I started listening to Jo Blankenburg, I've been getting so much inspiration! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete